AirBnB Cairns FNQ
Beautiful big family home, in a quiet rainforest estate within the Stoney Creek National Park, in the foothills of Cairns Far North Queensland
The driveway is big enough to park a bus!! or Van, so Grey Nomads can have a place to park up and all the family can reunite together in Paradise with so many extra activities and sightseeing things to do, it could not be in a more magnificent place.
Enjoy rainforest living in the tropics with all the comforts of a family home & the ability to sleep 10 people, your family or group will love it!
Offering air conditioning, a huge wrap around balcony, BBQ, inside & outside dining, tropical pool, smart TV, FREE wifi, self contained granny flat & double garage!
With only a 25 min drive into Cairns City, you’ll feel a million miles away.
This beautiful home offers the following:
* Air conditioning and FREE wifi
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a powder room upstairs.
* Self contained Granny Flat, plus extra sofa to sleep on down stairs
* Master bedroom is air conditioned with King Sized Bed.
* 2nd bedroom with Queen sized bed and air conditioning
* 3rd bedroom with triple bunk and extra trundle bed, air conditioning
* Granny flat with Double bed, kitchenette with sink, tea\coffee making and toaster, bathroom, air conditioning and tv
* Small living area next to the Granny flat has fold out sofa for one person to sleep on
* Large lounge and dining area inside. Lounge with big modular sofa, flat screen smart TV with Netflix and FREE wifi
* Big central kitchen with everything you need to cook meals, including dishwasher, coffee machine and rice cooker.
* Huge balcony with outside dining and BBQ, plenty of places to sit and enjoy the rainforest surroundings
* Tropical pool and entertaining area
* Double garage and space on the drive way to park extra cars, the boat or a caravan
Guests have access to the entire home, the granny flat, pool and double garage
I or one of my cohosts will meet you on arrival to give you the keys and show you around. Once you’re settled in we will leave you to enjoy your stay. We live locally and are only a phone call away if you need us.
There is a small set of stairs to climb to the front door.
The house is located within a rain forest estate in Stoney Creek which is right next next to a national park.